Chris Bogenrief has been involved exclusively in commercial real estate since 1995 and in July of 2005 founded NAI United as its president.
Chris, Prior to starting his own firm worked to market Dakota Dunes, SD, a 2,000-acre, master-planned community owned and developed by Dakota Dunes Development Company, a non-regulated subsidiary of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company headquartered in Des Moines, IA and majority-owned by Berkshire Hathaway.
Chris has worked diligently with state and local leaders and organizations to promote business and growth in Siouxland.
Masters of Business Administration, University of South Dakota.
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Morningside College, Sioux City, IA,
Business Administration & Corporate Communications. Studied Abroad, Edge Hill College, Ormskirk, Lancashire, England.
Background & Experience
Chris grew up on a farm near Kingsley, IA and spent his middle and high school years in Hampton, IA.
Chris currently resides in the historic Heights of Sioux City, IA with his wife Joy, a teacher at Sacred Heart School.
They have three musical children Blake, Benjamin, and Adeline. Chris’ favorite hobby is skiing Snowbird in Park City, UT.
- Society of Office & Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Iowa CCIM Chapter President, 2017, Board of Directors, 2009-2018
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors Commercial Alliance
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association
- Greater Sioux City Board of Realtors Board of Directors